Hello! I’m Jessica Bowler, a Brit who grew up in California and now lives in Barcelona, Spain. No matter where I am in the world, you’ll find me working in communications.
I’ve got half a decade of experience in communications, with a focus on corporate communication, content creation and strategy, and translation. I’ve also got experience working in social media and public relations.
My clients come from all over the world and in all sizes, from large multinational corporations to small businesses just starting out.
No matter what, my goal is to help my clients reach the audience and customers they need – and to keep them coming back.
A few of the services I offer:
• Corporate blogs to define and solidify your business.
• Content strategy to skyrocket your brand, whether you’re established or brand new.
• Content creation to make sure you’re talking to your customers the right way.
• Translation from Spanish to English (U.K. and U.S.), with natural-sounding translations rather than literal ones.
• Cultural translation between British and American English to ensure you’ve got exactly the right tone for your target customers.
If you’re interested in finding out more about my work, you can see what I’ve done in corporate communications, content strategy and creation, and translation.
You can also find me on LinkedIn or at my personal blog Barcelona Blonde.