95% of Useful Business Data Isn’t Used. Here’s the Solution

This piece was written about a data analytics solution that helps businesses analyze their unstructured data to make sense of it. The article was created to be informative and useful for decision-makers looking for a simple way to deal with their data:

95%. That’s the percentage of useful business data that goes unused.

That might sound unbelievable. After all, what kind of business would choose to only use 5% of the information they have available?

But the issue is not that businesses choose to limit themselves to 5%. The issue is that they don’t have a way to access the other 95%.

That’s because their data is unstructured, meaning unorganized. Unstructured data means it’s nearly impossible to find the information you need.

Luckily, there’s a fix: intelligent folksonomy solutions…”

Read the full article

With headquarters in Barcelona and Madrid, Bismart is an award-winning Big Data and data analytics company. They are a Microsoft partner and have been selected as an outstanding partner for three years.