I worked with a graphic designer to create a series of t-shirts inspired by locations around the U.K. for a UK t-shirt printing agency.
The marketing team selected a place. After this, I pitched a few different concepts to represent the location to the graphic designer. Together, we discussed which theme would work the best for both the written content and the visual content.
The final blog post included my SEO-optimized copy and the graphic designer’s t-shirt mock-ups.
Read the series:
- Belfast: Stories of Belfast
- Cardiff: The City of the Unexpected
- Cornwall: Surfers, Sunshine & Sayings
- Edinburgh: Flashinburgh: Inspired by Edinburgh’s Ghost Stories
- Glasgow: Architecturally Speaking
- Leeds: Under the Arches
- Liverpool: Cavern Clothing
- Manchester: The 6th Day City
- Oxford: Oxford Classics
- Scotland: A T-Shirt Homage to Fantastical Scotland
- Swindon: A (Fictional) T-Shirt Line Inspired by Swindon’s Magic Roundabout